Adhesives - Erkadur® - Erkadol®
The polyurethane adhesive is developed through a chemical reaction occurring after both components, Erkadol® and Erkadur®, are mixed together.
Erkadur® – hardening agent for the polyurethane adhesive, common to the entire system of resins; it comprises polyisocyanate (MDI) with additives and modifying agents.
Erkadol® - polyurethane adhesive resin, a special polyol mixture, which is dosed with additives to meet the required specifications.
Fields of Application
In the mining industry:
- sealing of cracks and fractures in stoppings and in rock mass near stoppings,
- sealing for protection against water outflow and air migration,
- consolidation and reinforcement of roofs, floors and side walls of dog headings and mining pits,
- stabilisation of coal with propensity for coming off the side wall.
The system can be used in poorly and heavily loose, dry, damp, wet and heavily flooded rocks and coal.
In the construction industry and tunneling technology, to perform other works where materials with such parameters need to be used.
The adhesive penetrates even the smallest rock mass cracks and fractures. By penetrating crevices, it restores the interlayer friction connectio n and bonds rock mass layers. Polyurethane adhesives are characterised by the following properties:
- good adhesion to rock and coal, even in water - flooded environment,
- high mechanical strength on considerable elasticity,
- economic application owing to foamability;
- good penetration properties owing to low viscosity and the supporting effect of foaming pressure,
- it does not lead to elastic energy accumulation;
- resistance to water and ageing after solidification.