Adhesives - Erkadurol®
Polyurethane adhesive charge Erkadurol® has two polyurethane adhesive components placed in separate sheaths inserted one into another, forming one charge, with the following parameters, as a standard:
- Diameter Ø 36 and Ø 38 mm;
- Length L=300 mm;
- Gelling time app. 80 - 120 sec;
- Foaming ratio app. 2÷3;
Erkadol®: polyurethane adhesive resin, a mixture of polyols with special additives and modifiers;
Erkadur® : polyurethan e adhesive hardener; polyisocyanate (MDI) with additives and modifiers.
It allows a larger piece of the side wall to be secured and stabilised in a short time without specialised injection equipment owing to such properties as:
- Good adhesion to rocks and coal, even in a flooded environment;
- High mechanical strength while still maintaining elasticity;
- Economic application owing to foamability;
- Good penetration properties owing to low viscosity and a facilitative effect of the foaming pressure;
- After setting, water and degradation resistant.