Adhesives - Verpensin®
Verpensin®: Two-component organic mineral adhesive. Both components are liquid.
Verpensin® A: Sodium water glass with additives.
Verpensin® B: Isocyanate with additives.
- Compression strength ≥ 55 MPa, Flexural strength ≥ 15 MPa,
- Foaming index: 1.0, Oxygen index – 35.9 %
Fields of Application
In the mining industry:
- Hardening, strengthening and stabilizing rock mass and coal (roofs, floors, side walls and faces of the workings);
- Fixing bolts in the injection method;
- Anchoring workings and tunnels.
Can be used in poorly and heavily loose,
damp or heavily flooded rocks and coal.
In the construction industry and tunneling
technology, to perform other works where
materials with such parameters need to be used.
- Very good adhesion to mineral dry and wet grounds.
- Good penetration properties owing to low viscosity.
- Short reaction and setting time, fast strength gain.
- The application of the adhesive does not affect the readings of the mine atmosphere sensors.
- Strong inhibitor of the coal oxidizing process (class 4 in the 5 grade classification of the Central Mining Institute). Prolongs the coal self-heating process.
- Reaction temperature below 100ºC.
- After setting, water resistant and does not undergo ageing.
- Has anti-corrosive properties; slows down the corrosion process of metal products