Foams - Isoschaum®
Two-component urea-formaldehyde foam.
Resin solution: liquid urea and formaldehyde resin solution with additives and modifiers;
Foaming solution: phosphoric acid aqueous solution with an addition of a surface-active agent.
To obtain 1m3 of the foam, normally 20 liters of the resin solution and 15 liters of the foaming solution are used. Gelling time about 30 ÷ 60 sec.
Fields of Application
In the mining industry:
- To fill and seal ventilation and insulation stoppings;
- To fill cribs and gaps behind the double timber;
- To fill roofs and side walls in workings;
- To insulate workings and active and inactive headings;
- To fill gaps and cracks in the rock mass;
- To fill plastic sleeves and bags;
- To pump behind the fabric of the filling;
- To provide thermal insulation.
In the construction industry and tunneling technology, to perform other works where materials with such parameters need to be used.
- The guaranteed durability of the ready-made foam in headings is 5 years.
- High yield owing to 30-fold foaming Durability of good sealing properties even after compressing to 90%.
- Foam incombustibility: oxygen index 28%.
- Strong inhibitor of the coal oxidizing process (class 4 in the 5 grade classification of the Central Mining Institute). Prolongs the coal self-heating process.
- The application of the product does not affect the readings of the mine atmosphere sensors.