Two-component urea-formaldehyde foam.
Resin solution: liquid urea and formaldehyde resin solution with additives and modifiers; Foaming solution: phosphoric acid aqueous solution with an addition of a surface-active agent.
To obtain 1m3 of the foam, normally 20 liters of the resin solution and 20 liters of the foaming solution are used. Gelling time about 30 ÷ 60 sec.
Fields of Application
In the mining industry:
- To fill and seal ventilation and insulation stoppings;
- To fill cribs and gaps behind the double timber;
- To fill roofs and side walls in workings;
- To insulate workings and active and inactive headings;
- To fill gaps and cracks in the rock mass;
- To fill plastic sleeves and bags;
- To pump behind the fabric of the filling;
- To provide thermal insulation.
- To deactivate the coal surface in order to reduce its tendency to spontaneous combustion.
In the construction industry and tunneling technology, to perform other works where materials with such parameters need to be used.