Adhesives - Fixorapid®Two - component urea adhesive Fixorapid®.
Fixorapid ® resin: liquid, urea and formaldehyde resin solution with additives;
Fixorapid® hardener: liquid, diluted mineral acids with additives.
Fields of ApplicationIn the mining industry:
- To strengthen and harden rock mass: roofs, floors and side walls;
- To strengthen and stabilise the side wall;
- To set and consolidate loose rocks; to fill gaps;
- To seal rock mass;
- To fill roof supports type PINK - AS.
AdvantagesIt can be used in poorly and highly loose, dry, damp and highly flooded rocks, coal beds in mines and other underground facilities such as tunnels and hydraulic drifts.
- Non-meltable and insoluble. Insensitive to the action of saline waters.
- Non-flammable; it does not glow. Burning time 0 sec; glowing time 0 sec; oxygen index OI=39.5%.
- Shows high bending and compressive strength;
- Resistant to atmospheric factors and biological degradation.
- Antistatic with low resistance below Rs =1x109 Ω,
- The application of the product does not affect the readings of the mine atmosphere sensors.