Anchors and Rock Bolts - Cable Bolts for MiningCable Bolts for Mining are used for temporary and semi-permanent rock reinforcement in underground Mining. Rock bolting with prestressing steel cable bolts combines low bolt weight with high load-bearing capacity. The system remains flexible even with larger cable bolt lengths.
Special Mining Cable Bolts featuring a free length or a threaded anchorage instead of the default barrel and wedge system were developed for challenging ground control works. These bolts allow a tensioning of the system without tensioners.
Fields of Application
- Ground control for different fields of application - from coal mining to hard rock mining
- Bolting in limited space conditions
- Reinforcement of roadways and gateways
- Bolting in the hanging wall of longwall T-junctions
- Long cable bolts are easily displaceable in limited space
- High load-bearing capacity at a low weight per meter
- Flexible bolt lengths
- Installation using cement cartridges, resin cartridges, cement grout or injection resin