Cement Binders - Izolitex®Izolitex® C – high strength mineral cement binder.
The key components of the mixture include mineral components (aggregates), cements, additives which improve mixing with water and facilitate obtaining the necessary strength.
- Yield for w/b=1/1 is 1.32 m 3 /t.
Fields of ApplicationIn the mining industry:
- To prepare packwalls and protective zones;
- To prepare anti-explosive and insulating barriers;
- To fill gaps after rock slide in longwall workings and dog headings;
- To fill gaps behind the double timber;
- To fill and seal gaps and rubble heaps;
technology, to perform other works where
materials with such parameters need to be used.
- Non-flammable, easily pumped, with penetration properties and thus can fill even the smallest gaps and cracks.
- Strong inhibitor of the coal oxidising process (class 4 in the 5 grade classification of the Central Mining Institute). Prolongs the coal self-heating process.
- Has received a positive opinion for the application of the material in fire prevention. Meets the norms for binders to prepare anti-explosive barriers.
- Approved to prepare anti-explosive barriers.
- Non-flammable: burning and glowing time 0 sec.
- In the ageing period, the material does not require maintenance.
- The application of the product does not affect the readings of the mine atmosphere sensors.