Others - Antypirofix®Antipyrogen powder; multi-component mixture of strong antipyrogens and modifiers.
The product is fully water soluble.
Fields of Application
- In the mining industry to perform preventive activities, in particular to deactivate coal with a self-ignition tendency, to minimise an endogenic fire hazard, and even to stop the coal self-heating process.
- As an additive to materials placed in underground workings of mines, e.g. to the filling, fly ashes and other mineral materials.
- To be used both in the fire prevention and in active fire extinguishing.
- To secure coal stored for a long time.
- Very strong inhibitor of the coal oxidising process (highest class 5 in the 5 grade classification of the Central Mining Institute).
- The product’s high effectiveness results from its double effect:
- Mechanical effect: it block the pores on the coal surface and restricts oxygen access;
- Chemical effect: by reducing chemical activity of coal and by reducing oxidation rate.
- Stops the coal self-heating process;
- Non-flammable. Burning and glowing time: 0 sec.
- If used in fuel depots, it does not degradecoal or reduce its parameters.
- As an additive to materials placed underground, it does not disturb binding reactions of the material.
- Very efficient in use owing to its full effectiveness even on dissolving in water in the 19:1 proportion by weight (5% solution) and on adding it in the amount of 5% to other mineral materials.
- The application of the product does not affect the readings of the mine atmosphere sensors.