Poroflex®Two-component insulating and sealing phenolic foam with a high degree expansion.
Phenolic-formaldehyde resin: light to dark brown homogeneous liquid.
Catalyst: aqueous solution of the mixture of phenolsulphonic, sulphuric and phosphoric acids with additives.
Fields of ApplicationIn the mining industry:
- To fill gaps, scratches and cracks in the rock mass, goaf, stoppings, around linings;
- To prepare air stoppings;
- To consolidate crushed rock mass;
- To insulate and seal stoppings, goaf, passages of excavations through coal seams;
- To prepare non-flammable areas.
- Non-combustible product with mechanical strength and resistance to water and water solutions, weathering and biological degradation.
- High yield owing to 30-fold foaming while maintaining the proper strength.
- Low reaction temperature.
- Very strong inhibitor of the coal oxidizing process (highest class 5 in the 5 grade classification of the Central Mining Institute).
- It interrupts the coal self-heating process.
- Quickly achieving effective, durable and long-lasting insulation.