Izopiana®Two-component urea-formaldehyde foam.
Resin solution: liquid urea and formaldehyde resin solution with additives and modifiers; Foaming solution: phosphoric acid aqueous solution with an addition of a surface-active agent.
To obtain 1m3 of the foam, normally 20 liters of the resin solution and 20 liters of the foaming solution are used. Gelling time about 30 ÷ 60 sec.
Fields of ApplicationIn the mining industry:
- To fill and seal ventilation and insulation stoppings;
- To fill cribs and gaps behind the double timber;
- To fill roofs and side walls in workings;
- To insulate workings and active and inactive headings;
- To fill gaps and cracks in the rock mass;
- To fill plastic sleeves and bags;
- To pump behind the fabric of the filling;
- To provide thermal insulation.
- To deactivate the coal surface in order to reduce its tendency to spontaneous combustion.