Others - Mulver®Product with calcium chloride – MULVER®
Grey mixture of hygroscopic and antypyrogenic substances as well as auxiliary additives reducing the surface tension of liquids; in the form of flakes.
Classified as class 4 spontaneous heating process inhibitors (antipyrogens) according to a 5-grade classification of the Central Mining Institute.
Fields of ApplicationIn the mining industry:
- To protect the mine dust against the possibility to transfer coal dust explosion outside protective areas;
- In sites of secondary dust formation sources (reloading and dumping points, and turning stations);
- In excavations where anti-explosivebarriers are incorporated at distances not lower than 50 m from the barrier;
- In excavations where the relative humidity of the air is higher than 70%;
- As an auxiliary agent to make flushed protective areas;
- In coal excavations to reduce the spontaneous combustion tendency of coal (e.g. coal left in the dump);
- As an agent to liquidate areas of considerable coal dust accumulation;
- As an agent to accelerate setting of the filling made of fly ashes.
- Neutralisation (depriving of volatility) of mine dust/coal dust.
- Minimising the coal dust explosion hazard
- Reducing the self-igniting tendency of coal
- Slows down the corrosion rate of metal components
- The application of the product does not affect the readings of the mine atmosphere sensors.