Cement Binders - Antypirogel®
Mineral insulating and sealing material with antipyrogenic properties.
Antypirogel® is a powder mixture of strong antipyrogens, mineral fillers and gelling additives.
Fields of Application
In the mining industry
- to deactivate the coal surface, insulate workings, seal the rock mass, fill gaps, spaces and voids, receive heat from the rock mass and to build stoppings.
- For preventive activities and for active fire extinguishing.
- To fill the caving area and to reduce the sparking tendency of rocks on their movement across the caving.
- Very strong inhibitor of the coal oxidising process (highest class 5 in the 5 grade classification of the Central Mining Institute).
- Stops the coal self-heating process.
- The product’s high effectiveness results from its double effect:
- mechanical effect: where mineral particles block pores to reduce the oxygen access to the coal surface;
- chemical effect: by reducing chemical activity of coal and reducing oxidation rate.
- Reduces the sparking tendency of rocks on their movement across the caving.
- Antypirogel® is non-flammable.
- The application of the product does not affect the readings of the mine atmosphere sensors.