Cement Binders - Porocem®
Porocem® C – Expandable mineral cement binder. Mixture of components made of natural ingredients; foaming- facilitating additives; additives used to obtain the strength required.
Fields of Application
In the mining industry:
- To prepare air stoppings and insulating barriers;
- To fill gaps behind the double timber;
- To fill gaps after rock slide in longwall workings and dog headings;
- To prepare packwalls;
- To seal and insulate excavations;
- For fire prevention;
In the construction industry and tunneling
technology, to perform other works where
materials with such parameters need to be used.
- Non-flammable, easily pumped, foamable, with penetration properties and thus can fill even the smallest gaps and cracks.
- In the ageing period, it does not require maintenance.
- Strong inhibitor of the coal oxidizing process (class 4 in the 5 grade classification of the Central Mining Institute). Prolongs the coal self-heating process.
- Has received a positive opinion for the application of the material in fire prevention.
- The application of the product does not affect the readings of the mine atmosphere sensors.