Cement Binders - Presolit®
Presolit® 20/45 – mineral and cement material; its key components include mineral components (aggregates), cements, additives which improve mixing with water and facilitate obtaining the necessary strength.
Yield: 1.73 Mg/m3.
Fields of Application
In the mining industry:
- To prepare mechanical lining on the double timber of the mine roadway arch support;
- To prepare “full” mechanical lining on the sides and floors of dog headings;
- To prepare packwalls;
- To make protective zones for longwall excavations;
- To fill cribs;
- To fill gaps after rock slide; to seal caving;
- To make injections in order to consolidate the rock mass; to consolidate rubble heaps;
In the construction industry and tunneling technology, to perform other works where materials with such parameters need to be used.
- Very high mechanical strength;
- Strength parameters achieved quickly;
- High adhesion; ability to cement the rock mass.
- Strong inhibitor of the coal oxidizing process (class 4 in the 5 grade classification of the Central Mining Institute). Prolongs the coal self-heating process.
- In the ageing period, the material does not require maintenance.
- The application of the product does not affect the readings of the mine atmosphere sensors.